Re: [Phys-L] The status of Kirchhoff''s laws

On 2013, Mar 02, , at 16:44, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

On 02/24/2013 10:37 PM, Chuck Britton wrote:

Can the WikiPedia article be improved?
Or is it more valuables as an object of derision?

Let's do the experiment. I tried improving it. If the fixes don't
stick, I'll just write something on the subject for my own web site,
and we can go back to using the wikipedia article as an object of
derision.

XKCD ~ apropos:

http://xkcd.com/1167/

bc wonders: derision or the fixes fixed?

p.s. the preceding comic from physlrnr: