[Phys-L] mood state from Derek C.

On 2013, Mar 02, , at 16:53, Derek Chirnside <derek.chirnside@gmail.com> wrote:

"The mood state Americans are in, on average, when watching television is
mildly depressed" - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi - from *Flow: The Psychology of
Optimal Experience*
Is this true, and does it apply to the rest of us?

Not to me!

TV news and commentary makes me angry, and I must remember the flat screen will be destroyed as our old CRT wouldn't from shoe (and other objects) impacts.

bc fortunately doesn't wear shoes in the house.

p.s. Paradigmatic of the state of the nation?

A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

CLIMATE
CONFUSION

HOW GLOBAL WARMING HYSTERIA LEADS TO
BAD SCIENCE, PANDERING POLITICIANS AND
MISGUIDED POLICIES THAT HURT THE POOR

"I heartily recommend it." --RUSH LIMBAUGH

"Brilliant" --GLENN BECK