Re: [Phys-l] Neutrinos going faster than speed of light?

On 9/24/2011 10:58 AM, chuck britton wrote:
I SAID it was naive and the BRIEF reading had me still thinking of a
vacuum chamber that had withstood the earthquakes/drifting etc.

yikes ;-)

More in the same naive vein: I seem to recall that there is a measurable entity in EM waves that
has super-luminal velocity: is it phase velocity vs group velocity?
Gamma rays have wave properties too of course! :-)

Brian W