Re: [Phys-l] frizzi

Okay, said the last was my final post on this, but I have to answer this. Are you saying that non-Keynesian economists don't exist? They're everywhere. Google it. Start with Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell. Regarding the failure of Keynesian economics, please provide a success. I can provide the success of cutting tax rates and reducing government spending. It was Calvin Coolidge in the early 20's. Got us out of a recession in 2 or 3 years. Unemployment rates were significant at the time, and he turned it around quickly.

Your comment, "The mainstream of the economic community is far from agreeing with your conclusion" is not what one would expect from a scientific community. Define mainstream (see previous post). And since when did we vote on conclusions in science?

I believe JC said something about people being smart in one area and then going with emotion in another. I have observed, over the short time I've been on this list, a liberal mindset that often defies objectivity and rationality. Could it be that all the physicists in this group do not necessarily apply their objectiveness when it comes to political issues?

Bill