Re: [Phys-l] frizzi

On 2011, Aug 19, , at 09:28, John Clement wrote:

The third admits to global
warming belief, and probably would not push creationism.

The Mormon, I'll bet.

They don't have an official position.

Man, His Origin and Destiny
In 1954, when he was President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, Smith wrote at length about his views on evolution in his book Man, His Origin and Destiny.[25] In response to an inquiry about the book from the head of the Geology Department at the University of Utah, church president David O. McKay affirmed that "the Church has officially taken no position" on evolution and that Smith's book "is not approved by the Church" and that the book is composed entirely of Smith's "views for which he alone is responsible".[26]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_views_on_evolution

and all of my male cousins are (were) engineers. They "push" the arts and education. My mother, grandmother and aunts were teachers.

bc, former Latter Day Saint.