Re: [Phys-l] learning, judgment, self-assessment, etc.

On 2011, May 22, , at 11:39, ludwik kowalski wrote:

Ideally, learning should be pleasure-generating activity. Some people
students are able to enjoy learning while others are not.

Ludwik

I think L. has the key. Unfortunately, I think the "love of learning", an intelectual life, is engendered very early, and only w/ difficulty later. I suspect then often as a result of trauma.

bc can not understand people who don't find watching a variably frequency driven pendulum, etc. fascinating.

p.s. is not students who don't enjoy learning oxymoronic?