[Phys-l] Buck 200A AA spectrophotometer

People -- I was given by Bio-Link the above, but w/o the manual. I intend to use the monochrometer part and can likely discover how to use it, but a manual will likely make this a bit faster. Anyone have a copy I may borrow?

bc has tried googling.

p.s. it came w/ a bunch of lamps which may be good, will trade for xerographic copy, and the wavelength dial is silly. Must calibrate?