Re: [Phys-l] Writing a review or lab report

Purely anecdotal: My English teacher in 7th and 8th grade had us diagramming sentences 'till the cows came home. I can still trace my ability to recognize bad grammar from good back to those two years. Not a lot of sentence diagramming going on in schools these days.

Bill