Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] amazing instruments

On 2011, Mar 11, , at 10:07, John Clement wrote:

Sometimes photos are so bad they have to be almost completely redone. It
depends on the image and what you want it for. It is now possible to remove
motion blurring, fix bad focus, bring out "invisible" details... I even
restored the hand painted color and detail to a small turn of the century
badly deteriorated image. Colorization can be done intelligently and may
have a place in education.

And now I regret very much tossing a nearly half century prez. campaign photo', because it'd been folded.

bc thinks the magic brush.