Re: [Phys-l] Science, verification and proving

In math(s) you get to pick and choose your fundamental postulates on which to build your logical consistency.

Conflicting postulates are not a problem as long as you keep them separated into different math(s).
(I.e. the various geometries, Euclidian and non.)
.