[Phys-l] Interactive Physics

OK, I believe the first dozen or so are posted:

http://www.holmdel.k12.nj.us/faculty/pkeller/interactivephysics.htm

But yes, you do need to have the application installed to run these. I will say that having used this software for a long time, if I didn't already have it I'd spend a good chunk of a year's supply budget to get at least one copy for my teacher station.

(It would be amazing if there was a magic button that could turn these files into html.)

The clips are avi files. On my machine, they open in windows media player. They give you the flavor of the simulation (some more clearly than others).

I'll continue adding to the list as the year goes along. Feel free to contact me with questions, recommendations, etc.

Phil