Re: [Phys-l] Never Trust a Theoretician! - Monty Hall Revisited.

Nicely said.

On Nov 24, 2011, at 4:26 AM, Philip Keller wrote:

Memo
From network bean-counters
To Monty Hall

We see that you have been giving away cars about 1/3 of the time. In an effort to reduce costs please start revealing a wrong door and offering the player a chance to switch. Do this almost every time they have guessed correctly on their initial guess and only occasionally when their guess was wrong. This will save us money because there are many websites that claim that switching is always better. Hopefully our contestants will have read those.