Re: [Phys-l] H. Sapiens

I was thinking of all in the last five years or so. A few ten million here and a few ten million there, rather soon it adds up to a "real" number.

OK the pop. of Pakistan (0.166 trillion) is only two and half percent of the total and only about a third have been displaced. Many will die and the rest probably won't reproduce soon. If one adds in what's coming, we think?, it will be more than a blip.