Re: [Phys-l] H. Sapiens

Contrary to what I presume many think, Mexico is less adding to that problem:

"Throughout most of the twentieth century Mexico's population was characterized by rapid growth. Even though this tendency has been reverted and average annual population growth over the last five years was less than 1%, the demographic transition is still in progress, and Mexico still has a large cohort of youths."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico

bc

Demographic transition:

http://anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1539