Re: [Phys-l] experimentation 101

Yes, all obvious things were considered. The mean density, on 37 experimental surfaces, was the same as on control surface (exposed to extremely low background). Exposure times were several days. Fortunately, the claim we are trying to either confirm or refute is at the level of about 200 tr/cm^2. Therefore, neither our low values nor our high values are consistent with the clam.

Regards,

Ludwik