Re: [Phys-l] experimentation 101

Have you measured the radioactivity of dust? IIRC, an intro. exercise is to triboelectrically charge an inflated ballon at the beginning of a lab. period and near the end deflate it and measure the activity, which is noticeable. I measured the activity of a filter I used to clean the air from a window fan. Very active.

bc