Re: [Phys-l] experimentation 101

I came out of triple b7pass surgery about a year ago, and since my incarceratiion, I have watched medical "professionals" at work. The appalling fact, which moots John's hypothetical, is that in medical practice there are NEVER multiple measurements. The first number off a device, of any manner of design or purpose, is treated as a heaven sent message and recorded and worshipped as such.
Why do we try to teach these people, and what do we try to teaach them.
Regards,
Jack