Re: [Phys-l] Grand Unification, SUSY and Baryogenesis.

In a message dated 6/24/2010 7:11:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SJRubenstein@Comcast.net writes:

I'm an Einsteinian... Quantum theories aren't real!

Interesting. I don't believe Einstein thought Quantum theory was wrong,
just incomplete. There are lots of interesting books which deal with his
debates with Bohr on this. I would recommend Huw Price's book " Time's Arrow
and Archimede' ' Point " Price is an Australian philosopher and in his book
he tries to make the case that Einstein and Bohr can be reconciled with a
better understanding of time. Might be worth your time.

Bob Zannelli

_http://www.usyd.edu.au/time/price/TAAP.html_
(http://www.usyd.edu.au/time/price/TAAP.html)

Spinozalens@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 6/24/2010 3:16:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,