Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 06:36:44 -0500
From: SJR@ToaLoT.info
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] Mendel Sachs

Hello. After training and working as a programmer and then as an
actuary, I began studying physics, which I am now training to teach.
Early on, I found the work of Mendel Sachs
(http://compukol.com/mendel/aboutme/aboutme.html), whom I maintain
completed Einstein's unified field theory (in the 1960s!), though it
seems no one has heard of him. So I run it by this list, too. Any
comments?

Sincerely,

Steven Rubenstein
Nashville, TN