[Phys-l] Mendel Sachs

(This is a repeat, due to an e-mail address mix-up.)

Hello. After training and working as a programmer and then as an actuary, I began studying physics, which I am now training to teach. Early on, I found the work of Mendel Sachs (http://compukol.com/mendel/aboutme/aboutme.html), whom I maintain completed Einstein's unified field theory (in the 1960s!), though it seems no one has heard of him. So I run it by this list, too. Any comments?

Sincerely,

Steven Rubenstein
Nashville, TN