Re: [Phys-l] solar panel safety revisited

They supposedly were less affluent, and, therefore, wished to save on Cu.

The first day I visited the machine shop at Keele U., one of the machinists warned me about the 220 V domestic supply. He's the person who replied when I questioned the lack of panic bars on the Physics building's doors, "Being British, we don't panic."

bc still enjoying Keele memories.

p.s. "... executed with spring caps." [wire nuts]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twist-on_wire_connector

I point out that referring someone to a URL implies approval of the URL's contents.

Our litigious society requires us to disclaim?