Re: [Phys-l] Confessions of a Converted Lecturer #5

Some subscribers to Phys-L might be interested in a post titled "Re: Confessions of a Converted Lecturer #5" [Hake (2010b)], an expansion, improvement, and correction to previous posts "Re: Confessions of a Converted Lecturer #2, #3, #4." The abstract reads: