Re: [Phys-l] Another computer advance?

Apropos, I found at the Monterey Pub. Lib. "The heart of Technology", Miguel F. Aznar

A strategy for understanding and evaluating our rapidly changing tools

Curiously, only one find on Google search: "The heart of Technology" aznar

"Tech. has long augmented our abilities, but remained outside our bodies. .... For many "electronic prosthesis" evokes the image of the omnipresent cell. 'phone. .... How many will be willing to have these external tech. enhancements implanted?

Although many might be repulsed at the idea initially, consider how quickly social acceptance came to cell 'phones. etc. etc." p105

bc

Why light water power in the US only?