Re: [Phys-l] Sig figs

Absolutely!

I suspected as much, and quickly found them (at UCSC) very knowledgeable about materials and methods. I always solicited their advice and often they would have a better idea of "how to do it". This is not surprising, as they did much work for SLAC in addition to the dept. and Chem., and Bio. too.

bc remembers (ca 1956) the mechanician at UCSB (only one at the time) helping me build a vacuum deposition station.