Re: [Phys-l] Some recommendations please

Ah yes, of course. It turns out that expensive though they were, the early color copiers fostered a cottage industry in fake $100 bills. The paper was an issue - so the more enterprising bleached low denomination bills for the purpose.
In turn, the color copier makers like Xerox arranged a natural size reduction of a few percent in a copy, and the Treasury adopted some of the clockwork to which the Europeans had already resorted (perhaps with experience of the WWII psych war gambit of flooding the enemy with good quality forgeries?)
Local stores use a test stick to look for an inappropriate color stripe reaction, as a bill test, these days.

Brian W

Bernard Cleyet wrote:
Colour copies at one time. Instigating a crime is likely a crime.

The 79¢/p. referred to the cost per page of the $75 -- 95 pp. book.

bc telegraphed again.