Re: [Phys-l] Some recommendations please

At approximately 79¢/p. I have no qualm at using a xerox machine, multiple times. I realize instigating a crime is likely one, so what.

bc, rebel

p.s. I forgot to mention another, even thinner, book. Beers, intro. to the Theory of Error. 66 pp. I used it at UCSB, (ca. 1957).