Re: [Phys-l] Textbook selection time again ...& HW Services

At 4:34 PM -0400 4/16/09, Arts, Robert W. wrote:
Along the same line....

We've used the HW Service at UT Austin (now Quest) for the last 7 years or
so and are considering moving to either Mastering Physics or WebAssign.
Does anyone have experience using both systems that would like to share a
compare and contrast? I know that I'm leaning more towards WebAssign
since Mastering Physics will not allow students to print an entire
assignment at one time...only problem by problem...which I find
inconvenient.

Why would students want to print assignments?

Cheers,
Larry