Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

Yes --

I see I have the same problem that I had when attempting to teach the advanced lab. at UCSC. fearing repeating what the students already knew or was obvious, so I was demoted to just managing it and teaching the TA's -- that was mostly individually, so it was easy to "pitch" at their level.

bc waiting for BW's agreement or dis...

by whom would be the from whom he redistributed, nicht wahr? BTW he largely stuck to the Republican method if trickle down, e.g. subsidy to the cotton growers w/ trickle down to the quasi slaves and share croppers.