Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

Well - we have finally gotten to the nut of the matter - redistribution of wealth!!

Bob at PC

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Spinozalens@aol.com
Sent: Sat 4/11/2009 10:57 AM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

This crisis will require us to get serious about transforming our energy
technologies and implementing serious energy conservation measures or we are
headed for a global disaster, the likes of which we have never seen before
in our short time on this planet. I am not at all optimistic that our
world dominated by global capital has the capacity to even begin to make the
needed changes.

Bob Zannelli

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes
FREE with TaxACT.