Re: [Phys-l] Climate Change - Is it Controversial?

Yes and peat even less.

Yuk on copying Table 1

Coal: C H O
Peat 38 45 16
Lignite 47 41 12
Bituminous 56 39 5
Anthracite 78 20 1

I've discarded the +/- xx

Above in atomic %. There is added for Bit. 1 or 2 atoms of N (proteins) and 0.3 to 3 of S

The point of the paper is the H-Cs recovered with destructive dislilation is created then not naturally occurring. And that coal is mainly aromatic in structure. Thermal treatment's end product is mostly graphite.

bc fascinated.

p.s. That's a very old paper (1934)