[Phys-l] CD of applets

I am physics teacher from India. I have brought out a CD of applets useful for undergrad students.
I have a few of them which I could provide (without any costs) to any interested member of this group.
Some of them are available at http://www.surendranath.org

The CD contains more applets (about 125) than are available on the website. The CD can be
installed on any windows machine as an independent application.
A list of the applets contained is available at http://surendranath.tripod.com/List.html

You could let me know your mailing address if you are interested.

I am visiting USA in Feb/March.
Is it possible to visit your school/college to experience physics teaching in USA.
I would want to sit in a class room (if that is possible) and interact with any faculty member if they have some time for such.
It would indeed be a very generous of you if such is allowed.

Please send a private mail to surendranath.b@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Surendranath