Re: [Phys-l] Physics First Revisited

Hi.
It looks like I need to write more carefully.
At the hs in which I work, the science department always hires the most qualified person we can find. On very rare occasions we do select someone with a b.s. Over someone with an advanced degree. In those instances, it is usually perceived by the interview committee that the bs candidate is knowledgable, shows enthusiasm for growth, and will relate to hs students better than the candidate with an advanced degree.
My conversations with area peers lead me to think this is fairly standard around here.

/insert Dan MacIsaac's comments here/

Sent from my iPod so I claim all errors are due to Apple's word and spelling corrections.

Paul Lulai (where this note was poorly written the first time. Regardless of it's current flaws, I won't burn anymore daylight making more corrections.)

St. Anthony Village Senior High
Http://prettygoodphysics.wikispaces.com
US First RoboHuskie Team 2574