From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of John Denker
Sent: Sat 4/5/2008 1:44 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] dealing with the media

On 04/05/2008 10:33 AM, kyle forinash wrote:

Fox is particularly egregious but
anyone who gets all their news from only one source cannot consider
themselves well informed.

Q: Do you know the difference between Fox News and Al Jazeera?

A: Al Jazeera has a code of ethics.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/4B3ABFB8-9082-4B05-B399-7BF68D4A39D6.htm
http://www.google.com/search?q=ethics+site:foxnews.com
http://www.google.com/search?q=code-of-ethics+site:foxnews.com