Re: [Phys-l] Intelligent designists fight back

Hi all-
We are clearly talking about two different things, which is the best way that I know of to have a really unreasolvable disagreement.
When I teach in a public school, my final grade is determined on the basis of tests that I create from scratch. The course content conforms, generally, to the course description in the school catalogue.
A couple of times during a student's elementary school career the student may be faced with a state administered (not merely 'mandated') test. That test score does not, in any jurisdiction of which I am aware,
affect the student's final grade in any course, but does affect the state evaluation of the school. That is the test that is delivered under seal.
If anyone knows of specific, identifiable exceptions to the foregoing, I would be pleased to learn about them. The operative words in the last sentence are "specific" and "identifiable".
Regards,
Jack