Re: [Phys-l] pinhole camera

Jo-

I Physics by Inquiry suitable for highschool?

Dennis Erickson
WA9FBC

Latin School & Chicago Sidewalk Astronomy Club
Chicago Section--International Dark-Sky Assn.
http://www.sidewalk-astronomy-club.com/chicago
http://www.darksky.org

Keep your Eye on the Sky!

On Apr 12, 2007, at 1:22 PM, Joseph Bellina wrote:

I know you all are tired of hearing me say this, but the McDermott
Physics by Inquiry has a nice section on projecting light through
holes in a screen, leading to a section on the pin-hole camera. The
books are published by Wiley, but don't recall if it is in vol 1 or
vol 2.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics