Re: [Phys-l] pinhole camera

If all else fails, make your own cyanotype sensitive coating.
RAFT * purchases in bulk blueprint paper and makes up nature kits for elementary kids.

* Resource Area For Teachers is expanding to Sacramento!

http://www.raft.net/

bc, wishes he had the time to make cyanotypes.

p.s. At one time one could purchase Ag gelatine emulsion ina can for e.g. application on T-shitz.

improved (faster, etc.) cyanotype process :

http://www.mikeware.co.uk/mikeware/New_Cyanotype_Process.html

Edmiston, Mike wrote:

Typical pinhole cameras for classroom use may get more difficult and
more expensive as the film manufacturers quit making B&W photographic
paper. My understanding is that Kodak has already bowed out. I don't
know what Ilford and Agfa are planning.

cut