Re: [Phys-l] Mythbusters

I teach high school physics and principles of technology. We watch the
mythbusters when segments pertain to the topic we are on. I also use
sometimes for filler. Kids love it! We also discuss episodes kids have
watched if they have questions. I also purchased their book "Don't Try
This At Home" - it has 15 different topics that looks at what the
Mythbusters did and whether they busted it or not and then it has some
type of experiment sorta related to the topic that can be done at home. I
have assigned these as takehome assignments and again, the kids love being
a mythbuster.
Julie Hilsenteger