Re: [Phys-l] threads on PHYS-L

I wonder if Physics teachers have thinner skins than the general population. I have found they are more tolerant tho.

bc, who reads them all, tho not necessarily carefully.

Patricia Sievert wrote:

Thank you, Rick. I'm sure many have quietly removed themselves from the list for just the reasons you so tactfully point out with a healthy dose of humor. Pati

Rick Tarara wrote:

;-) Here is my (jaded) view of how many threads seem to go on this list: ;-)

Original Question: Can someone explain why the sky is blue?

Answer 1: What a silly question--I've know why since 2 months before birth.

cut

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Here are 45000 references in which I have mentioned the words Blue or Sky...
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........

Answer 8: (Something that actually answers the question..but will get lost in the rest of this noise.)

Ad nauseum....

Smile all,

Rick