[Phys-l] violation of N3 ??

I am very impressed by David Bowman's response to the pseudo-force
question. I've read it a few times, and plan to read it a few
more.

I am confused by this point:

On 10/26/2006 10:52 AM, David Bowman wrote:

3) We already know that N3 is violated anyway by magnetic forces
acting between electrically charged particles/current elements
moving nonrelativistically slowly.

I'm not sure what this refers to. Does it perhaps refer to things
like the machine shown in Feynman volume II figure 17-5 in section
17-4?

If so, can't it be understood as a non-violation of N3 as
explained in chapter 27 ("field energy and field momentum")?

Or ..... what am I missing?????????????