Re: [Phys-l] Video Encyclopedia of Physics Demos (ownership)

Hi Hugh-
I seem to be not very articulate. The question is whether you violate the terms of the licesnse. If you do not, then you do not violate the copyright law. I have no idea what the license provides, except that you are bound by its terms.
Regards,
Jack