Re: [Phys-l] Video Encyclopedia of Physics Demos (ownership)

Jack,

But does Hugh's Hacking a portion into a power point presentation
(assuming used for teaching a class for the moment) constitute "fair
use", if he is doing it for the classroom?

I bet there are many well-paid lawyers who could argue either side of
that question.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu