Re: [Phys-l] Photogate Timing (was Projectile motion lab)

Curious; I tried .s and \s; perhaps I tried the .s too early.

Anyway I've got it now.

Thanks,

bc

Edmiston, Mike wrote:

Sorry. The URL is correct, but spaces in the filename are the problem.
I knew that, but forgot to do anything about it. I put another copy out
there, this time with periods instead of spaces. Both (with spaces and
with periods in the file name)are now there. If the original link did
not work for you, try this link...

www.bluffton.edu\~edmistonm\double.flag.timing.pdf

I know the ASCII code for space can be put in the link, but I've never
cared for the way that looks.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry and Physics
Bluffton University