Re: [Phys-l] man successfully hangs from high voltage line

So it seems that the three questions are:

How did he get onto the wire?

How did he get off the wire?

Did he know what he was doing with respect to the previous questions?

Richard Grandy
Philosophy
Rice University
Houston TX USA

PS I don't think he qualifies for a Darwin award, which requires not just stupidity but serious, perhaps fatal, bodily harm. Some winners are just (un)lucky.