[Phys-l] the mathmatics of physics

My name is adrian sears i teach physics at bishop
union high school. My question is rather general in
nature but I would appreciate some feedback from other
teachers in the same predicament. I find myself each
year having to teach more math (basic alegbra,
exponents,quadratics etc.) then physics. Is there a
good text that simply deals with the most common math
encountered in intro physics. Hopefully a good
reference text would result in being able to teach
more physics than math.

Thanks in advance

Adrian Sears