[Phys-l] Noise Harvester Ad & Physics 101

Devices marketed for audiophiles are often pricey and involve questionable physics. I have just seen an ad for a gizmo called the Noise Harvester offered by PS Audio. It is claimed that it converts AC line noise into light thus satisfying "Physics 101."

Without any more comment, I suggest that a visit to their web site might prove of interest. Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.psaudio.com/products/noiseharvester_overview.asp

Glenn Malin
University HS
Irvine, CA