[Phys-l] Possible Palliatives for Paralyzing Pre/Post Paranoia

Subscribers may or may not be interested in my post:

Hake, R.R. 2006. "Possible Palliatives for Paralyzing Pre/Post Paranoia," online at <http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0606&L=pod&F=&S=&P=3851>, Post of 6 Jun 2006 to AERA-D, ASSESS, EvalTalk, PhysLrnR, and POD. Abstract only sent to AERA-A, AERA-B, AERA-C, AERA-J, AERA-L, Biolab, Biopi-L, Chemed-L, EdStat, IFETS, ITFORUM, RUME, Phys-L, Physhare, PsychTeacher (rejected), TeachingEdPsych, & TIPS.

The abstract reads:

ABSTRACT: I give three possible palliatives for pre/post paranoia that paralyzes some members of the psychology/education/psychometric (PEP) community: (a) "Should We Measure Change? YES!", (b) "The Physics Education Reform Effort: A Possible Model for Higher Education?", and (c) "Mislevy On Approaches to Measuring Change."

If you're interested in scanning the entire 22 kB post, please click on <<http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0606&L=pod&F=&S=&P=3851>.

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>