Re: [Phys-l] Women Earn 46% of Undergraduate Math Degrees but Represent Only 8% of Math Professors ??

"... there is no one to keep a home and pay adequate attention to the raising of our children."

I thought for that were the illegal immigrants.

Sovietophiles would crow about the factory crëches, so women could join the glorious work force. Even one "Desperate Housewife" used the company's on premises child care to snag a prospective applicant. If I remember correctly a recent Calif. law protects women from indecent exposure arrest for in public nursing.

bc, who thinks women's working should be a choice and blames the republicans for economically forcing * women to work. (Thatch in the UK.)

* read Barbara Ehrenreich's (B.A. Physics) Fear of Falling.
p.s. what's keeping men from raising the children?

Herb Gottlieb wrote:

I agree with you that something is wrong. Since women have entered the
workplace
and are competing favorably with men for the same jobs, there is no one
to keep a home and pay adequate attention to the raising of our children.

Herb