Re: [Phys-l] BEC

It is not my cup of tee but I have a comment. You are saying that atoms are bosons, not naked nuclei. Consider a molecule, in which electrons are said to be "shared" between atoms. Which electrons should be counted? If atoms are treated as single bosons then why not molecules? And if molecules then why not groups of molecules, for example a nonocrystal, or a much larger object?