Re: [Phys-l] reply/quote style

Everyone knows I top post, usually. Why reread the previous post? I keep the quote in case someone else has a poor memory, but often trim it, keeping the relevant. In the case of several points I interleave, again trimming. And finally, sometimes I quote the relevant, if short, and reply, w/ the original below.

Do any of you all prefer I change?

bc

John Denker wrote:

To avoid messing up the flow of reading, and
to avoid lots of dangling pronouns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting