Re: [Phys-l] prime time

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] prime time

Hej!

My favo. program, after American in Canada, is desperate housewives. I
like the soft core porn.

bc, thinks the black one is the most healthy, then, curiously, the PR
woman, of the bunch. Carlos is rather good too. [Graduated from Dr.
Who and Red Dwarf.]
Former "trash"=
This list absolutely isn't for proselytizing, condemning, damning,
preaching, praying, prophesying, blessing, or cursing.

I'm sorry that a discussion of Big Bang suddenly took such a wrong,
personal, and offensive (to some) turn. I've removed the offending
poster. He's free to rejoin if he can keep his highly off-topic
postings to himself.

(Marty, as offended as you were, you didn't need to trash talk
Christian views as "tripe" and "nonsense." To a lot of people, it's
neither. Same goes for Jewish views, I'm sure you understand.)

-- Keith

The list has degenerated down to the pits with hate crimes galore. I wanted all to know why I have decided to unsubscribe. I hope to meet someone sometime and learn the list has improved. Sorry, I love physics and not what I get too much of here.
Charlie